I thought I better blog something for the parents that come to check this out after they read the newsletter. I have a wonderful class. They are so cute and good. We have a weekly competition of row against row to see which row can earn the most points for good behavior. Row six won this week with 41 points. They were so good at sitting in learning position and following directions the first time. Good job row six! We are also earning class points toward a class party.
I met with Jessica Siddoway today to plan out the year. She is a wonderful classroom manager. I am excited to see all the parents support her and our class. She will be contacting everyone about volunteer opportunities. Constitution Day will be the first activity when parents can volunteer. To find out more, contact Jessica.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment